DAGA Announces Largest General Election TV Buy in North Carolina AG Race
October 25, 2023
DAGA Committed to Protecting AG Josh Stein’s Seat
Washington, DC — Today, the Democratic Attorneys General Association announced a $4 million reservation on broadcast and cable television for the 2024 Attorney General election – the largest general election investment commitment to date in the race. DAGA is committed to protecting AG Josh Stein’s seat as he runs for Governor – just as DAGA did in 2016 when then-AG Roy Cooper ran for Governor.
As Attorney General, AG Stein and his team have worked hard to keep families safe, hold corporate wrongdoers accountable for the damage they’ve done, and defend reproductive and voting rights.
The RAGA-endorsed AG candidate is Congressman Dan Bishop. Here’s what allies and North Carolinians should know about Congressman Bishop:
- Bishop has a 94% voting record this Congress with Marjorie Taylor Greene.
- North Carolina editorial boards are criticizing Bishop for his role in causing the House of Representatives’ chaos.
- Bishop wants a nationwide ban on abortion.
- Bishop voted to overturn the 2020 election.
- As a state legislator, Bishop was behind North Carolina’s disastrous HB2 ‘bathroom’ bill.