One important outcome of electing a Democratic AG is having a state attorney general who will protect you — the consumer — from scams, fraud, abuse, and price-gouging.
Keeping dollars in consumers’ wallets so that workers and families can prioritize the things that matter most is a top priority for Democratic AGs across the country.
Whether it’s, taking on price-gouging at the pump, fighting back against predatory robocalls, or raising awareness about scams that target seniors and other communities, Democratic AGs aren’t afraid to take on bad actors to save you money and put workers and families on the path to financial security.
Learn more about Democratic AGs’ continued work to protect consumers, and chip in now to help us elect more consumer-protection AGs across the country:
- KTNV 13: Nevada AG pledges action against price gouging at the pump
- CNBC: DC attorney general says fighting big tech is like David versus Goliath
- Hudson Valley Press: New York Attorney General Letitia James Warns Debt Collectors
- The Reflector: Attorney general launches anti-robocall initiative to stop illegal, harassing calls
- Fox 2: AG Dana Nessel launches consumer protection campaign
- CBS 17: NC attorney general wins 3 price gouging lawsuits, including 1 against Durham gas station