Democratic AGs have become one of the most effective advocates for and protectors of climate action in the United States.
In recent years, and in the face of aggressive environmental protection rollbacks from the Trump Administration, Democratic AGs took more than 600 major actions to protect our communities and public lands, hold polluters accountable, and stop bad actors from turning back the clock on climate action.
The effects of the climate crisis are being felt in our neighborhoods, our towns, and our cities. Learn more about the work Democratic AGs are doing to keep us safe and healthy, and chip in here if you can to help us elect leaders who will make climate justice a top priority:
- Washington Post: 16 states, D.C., climate activists sue USPS to block its truck purchase
- Bloomberg Law: Attorneys General Urge Congress to Pay Up for Climate, Justice
- SUNY New Paltz: Attorney General Promises to Make Polluters Pay for Their Actions
- Spectrum News: Why nation’s [Democratic] attorneys general want boosted environmental spending
- CBS News: Suing over climate change: Taking fossil fuel companies to court
- FOX 47: Michigan Attorney General Dana Nessel joins multistate coalition to tackle PFAS pollution
- WHYY: Delaware sues chemical giant Monsanto over PCB contamination
- CNN: Democratic AGs set to fight Trump over climate