Everyone deserves a safe place to call home.
Democratic AGs are working tirelessly to protect tenants from abusive and predatory management companies, advance affordable housing options in their communities, fight discrimination, ensure safe drinking water, and more.
Learn more about Democratic AGs’ work to keep people safe and in their homes, and chip in to help us elect and re-elect Democratic AGs across the country this fall:
- DCist: D.C. Attorney General Announces New Role As Affordable Housing Advocate
- Milwaukee Journal-Sentinel: Wisconsin DOJ sues landlord Berrada, owner of Milwaukee rental empire, citing repeated abuses of tenants
- The Nevada Independent: Ford joins 22 other attorneys general in urging Supreme Court to uphold eviction moratorium
- Minnesota Reformer: Attorney General Ellison sues one of Minnesota’s largest landlords for unsafe living conditions
- The Center Square: California attorney general announces housing strike force