Workers are the driving force of this country, and Democratic AGs are committed to fighting alongside workers and unions to ensure safe conditions with fair pay that is free of harassment and discrimination.
From taking on payroll fraud and stolen pay, to holding employers accountable for unsafe or unhealthy working conditions, to helping to secure PPE and other critical resources for frontline workers when COVID-19 began to spread, Democratic AGs aren’t afraid to take on powerful interests on behalf of workers.
Learn more about the work Democratic AGs are doing to create safe, equitable workplaces and chip in to help us elect pro-worker champions in states across the country.
- New York Times: Attorneys General Threaten to Investigate N.F.L.’s Treatment of Female Employees
- WSLS: Attorney General Mark Herring creates Virginia’s first worker protection unit
- ENR: Pennsylvania [Attorney General] Charges Contractor With $20-Million Prevailing Wage Violation
- Bloomberg Law: New York, 16 Other States Sue Over [Trump] Department of Labor Joint-Employer Rule
- Fox47: AG Nessel Joins Effort Urging Regulators to Protect Workers from Harmful Anticompetitive Labor Practices
- Eater New York: State Attorney General Reaches $600,000 Settlement in Batali and Bastianich Sexual Harassment Investigation
- VT Digger: State [Attorney General] trying to free up money for Koffee Kup workers